Sony Airpeak ARS S1 Drone
SONY DRONE AIRPEAK
World‘s Smallest Drone That Can Carry a Full Frame Alpha Series Mirrorless Camera
- World‘s smallest drone that can carry a full frame Alpha Series mirrorless camera
- TAA and NDAA Compliant
- Max speed of 55.9mph (25m/s)1, maximum angular velocity of 180°/s2 and attitude angle up to 55°3
- Sony developed propulsion device and flight control system
- Flight time up to 22 minutes without a payload
- Stable in winds up to 44.7 mph (20m/s)5
- Retractable landing gear for unobstructed camera field of view
- Detachable propellers for fast easy replacement and transport
- Sony developed stereo cameras and vision sensing processor with original algorithm for real time 3D spatial awareness
- Achieves stable flight in enclosed spaces or when out of range of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
- Equipped with obstacle braking function by multi-directional sensing
- RCR-VH1 remote controller operates the aircraft, gimbal, and camera while providing real-time image output.
- Use with “Airpeak Flight” mobile app to control, monitor and manage the aircraft, remote controller, camera, and gimbal in-flight.
- Dual Operation Mode for independent control of Aircraft and Gimbal/Camera.
- Equipped with flexible flight modes to make flying and creating even easier
- “Airpeak Base” web app for integrated management of flight plans, flight logs, and equipment
- Optional Airpeak Plus Cloud Service and Sony Protect Plus Extended Warranty available upon request
Automatic Return to Home
Better Integration for More Creativity
Multi-Directional Sensing for Obstacle Avoidance
Rigorous and Regular Self-Diagnostics
Get the Right LCD Monitor for Your Needs. Talk With Our Experts Call (847) 259-2344.
speak with a monitor specialist
Let us help you determine which drone monitor best fits your needs or if a customized solution is the way to go.Click Here »
Retractable landing gear for unobstructed camera field of view
Airpeak S1 is fitted with a landing gear with open/close legs in-flight, allowing the gimbal to pan without worrying about them appearing into images.
SONY Airpeak S1 Drone
|SONY AIRPEAK DRONE||ARS S1|
|Diagonal Wheelbase||Approx. 25.5 inch (without propellers)|
|Max Speed||25m/s (55.9 mph) without payload, obstacle brake disabled|
|Max Ascent Speed||7m/s (without payload, obstacle brake disabled)|
|Max Descent Speed||4m/s (without payload, obstacle brake disabled)|
|Acceleration||Approx. 3.5 seconds (from 0 to 49.7mph, without payload)|
|Max Angular Velocity||Pitch: 180°/s, Yaw: 180°/s, Roll:180°/s (Vision Positioning disabled)|
|Max Pitch Angle||55° (Obstacle brake disabled), 35° (Obstacle brake enabled)|
|Max Flight Time||Approx.22 minutes（without payload） Approx.12 minutes（with a7SIII and SEL24F14GM） *without payload, cruising speed(9m/s) , sea level, no wind|
|Hovering Accuracy Range||Vertical：±0.3ft , Horizontal：±0.3ft（GNSS and Vision Positioning enabled） Vertical：±1.6ft , Horizontal：±4.9ft（GNSS enabled and Vision Positioning disabled）|
|Operating Frequency||2.4 – 2.4835GHz, 5.15 – 5.25GHz, 5.725 – 5.82GHz|
|EIRP||2.4 – 2.4835GHz：23.8dBm, 5.15 – 5.25GHz：18dBm, 5.725 – 5.82GHz：25.6dBm|
|Max Transmitting Distance||2.4 - 2.4835 GHz：1.2 mile 5.15 - 5.25 GHz：0.6 mile 5.725 - 5.82 GHz：1.2mile *Unobstructed, free of interference|
Advanced camera control for flexible shooting
With Airpeak S1, the camera can be controlled from the remote controller. The user can check and change camera settings at-a-glance. With the latest system update, more settings such as focus area settings can be controlled and focus point can be selected by tapping the screen.