Service & Repair – Request RMA
If you experience a problem with a product purchased from TRU-Vu, please contact our Technical Support at (847) 259-2344 during normal business hours, M-F, 8:00am to 5:00pm CST. The technician may ask a series of questions to diagnose / troubleshoot and isolate the problem.
If a warranty repair is required, the purchaser must complete the online form on this page, or contact TRU-Vu at (847) 259-2344 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Merchandise returned without an RMA number may be refused. An RMA is valid for up to 30 days from the date of issue. The following is needed when returning merchandise:
- All returned defective products should include the Model and Serial Number and should be accompanied by the RMA form plus one or all of the following: a copy of TRU-Vu Invoice, Date of Shipment or Purchase Order number
- Description of the failure or problem
- Items must be packaged in a suitable container, as TRU-Vu will not be responsible for freight damage. Freight damage claims are to be made with the freight carrier directly. DO NOT use the monitor carton as a shipping box. Place the monitor inside its original carton, then ship the carton inside a durable shipping box. The product must include all manuals, software, and accessories inside the original packaging. The RMA number must be written visibly on the outside of the shipping box.
- All repairs/returns must be shipped prepaid. International customers are responsible for shipping both ways.
- RMA items will be repaired or replaced at TRU-Vu Monitors, Inc. discretion. TRU-Vu may use reconditioned or like-new parts or units when repairing products.
- In the event that a unit is DOA (Dead on Arrival), TRU-Vu will ship a replacement unit immediately after the lead technician has determined that the product is defective, if still under warranty.