TRU-Vu Medical-Grade LCD Displays
TRU-Vu medical grade LCD medical displays and touch screens are certified to the latest IEC and UL 60601-1 4th Edition standards. They are used in a wide range of medical OEM equipment and systems, hospital operating rooms, urgent care centers, medical diagnostic equipment and more.
Each monitor comes with a medical grade power supply (internal or external) and hospital grade Green Dot power cord. Our DM-Series clinical review monitors provide DICOM Part 14 compliant calibration.
TRU-Vu Medical Displays are a key component in a wide range of medical OEM systems and medical diagnostic equipment.
Delivering the highest quality and reliability, TRU-Vu medical monitors are used by leading hospitals, clinics, institutions, laboratories, and private practitioners throughout the world for:
- Clinical Review (DR-Series)
- CT / MRI (DR-Series)
- Endoscopic / Arthroscopic Images Review
- Medical Workstations
- Mobile Medical Carts
- Operating Rooms
- Patient Charts
- Telemedicine Systems
Talk with us about LCD medical monitor customization and branding to meet your needs. Call (847) 259-2344.
LCD Medical Monitor Features:
- Medical-Grade Monitors & Touch screens: 15.6” – 27”
- Large-scale monitors: 32″ to 65″
- Full HD and 4K resolution
- Wide viewing angles
- DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, HD-SDI inputs
- Brightness from 300 nits to 2,500 nits
- Zero-bezel enclosure options (hygienic/easy clean)
- DICOM options
- NEMA 4X waterproof stainless steel enclosures available for most models