Tilt VESA Wall Mount Bracket
Fill out the form below to request a quote.
- VESA 75 mm Wall Mount
- VESA 100 mm Wall Mount
- VESA 100 x 200 mm Wall Mount
- VESA 200 x 200 mm Wall Mount
- Stud Spanner Mount
- 1.5” NPT Pipe Mount (This option is not UL Listed)
- All Steel Construction
- Angle Adjustable Base
- Powder Coated Black
- Mounting Hardware Included
- UL Listed
- Recommended for TRU-VU Monitors up to 50 lbs.
Most importantly, the TRU-Vu MB-778 is a Tilt VESA Wall Mount Bracket which is versatile because it can work with with VESA 75, VESA 100, VESA 100 x 200, and VESA 200 x 200 configurations. Our tilt VESA wall mount is all steel construction and also has an angle adjustable base for your convenience. In addition, hardware is included and it is UL Listed. TRU-VU recommends this wall mount bracket for our associated monitor and touch screen products . The MB-778 tilt VESA wall mount bracket will hold any LCD monitor up to 35 Lbs. Learn more about VESA.
How Do I Mount My TRU-Vu Monitor?
- We supply many of our monitors with a tabletop base. (See the respective data sheet)
- Tabletop bases and wall mount brackets for all monitors are an option on some products. See our Mounting Brackets and Bases for more details and available styles.
- All TRU-Vu monitors 8.4″ and larger have 4 industry-standard VESA screw holes for mounting. These are arranged in a square pattern, 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm or 200 x 200 mm center-to-center. Monitors from 8.4″ to 32″ use M4 screws. They should sink into the monitor no more than 6-7 mm. Monitors 42″ and larger use M6 screws. Additionally, they should sink into the monitor no more than 7 mm. VESA mount hole patterns range from 100 x 100 mm to 200 x 200 mm.
Contact us for more information or guidance on mounting your display to a wall.