VESA 75/100 Articulating Monitor Wall Mount Arm
Fill out the form below to request a quote.
- Articulating Arm Wall Mount Bracket
- Articulating Arm Extends to 17”
- VESA 75mm and VESA 100mm Compliant
- 3-Axis Adjustment
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Steel and ABS Construction
- Adjustable Ball Joints with Wrench
- Recommended for use with TRU-Vu Monitors up to 22 lbs.
- UL Listed
- Also Available in Beige
Tru-Vu Articulating Monitor Arm Mount extends to 17” and is VESA 75mm and VESA 100mm Compliant. It is UL Listed, and has 3-Axis adjustment and includes Mounting Hardware. We recommend this monitor wall mount arm for use with TRU-Vu Monitors up to 22 lbs. Great for small to medium sized monitors and touch screens. Learn more about VESA.
How Do I Mount My TRU-Vu Monitor?
- Many of our monitors are supplied with a tabletop base. (See the respective data sheet) If not, they are available for purchase.
- We offer optional tabletop bases and wall mount brackets for all monitors. See our Mounting Brackets and Bases for more details and available styles.
- All TRU-Vu monitors 8.4″ and larger have 4 industry-standard VESA screw holes for mounting. These are arranged in a square pattern, 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm or 200 x 200 mm center-to-center. Monitors from 8.4″ to 32″ use M4 screws. They should sink into the monitor no more than 6-7 mm. Monitors 42″ and larger use M6 screws. They should sink into the monitor no more than 7 mm. VESA mount hole patterns range from 100 x 100 mm to 200 x 200 mm.