Low Profile Wall Mount Bracket for Monitor
Fill out the form below to request a quote.
- Two Piece Design for Quick and Easy Installation
- Mounts monitor only 5/8” away from the surface
- VESA 75mm and 100mm Compliant
- Includes Wall Quick-Mount Plate, Monitor Plate and M4x10 Screws
- UL Listed
- Recommended for use with TRU-Vu Monitors up to 44 lbs.
Low Profile Monitor Wall Mount Bracket for monitors and touchscreens is a popular model. It is VESA 75mm and 100mm Compliant and can mount the monitor only 5/8″ away from the surface. We recommend our TRU-Vu slim mount monitor bracket for use with monitors up to 44lbs. Learn more about VESA. View our associated products to choose the monitor or touchscreen for your application.
How Do I Mount My TRU-Vu Monitor?
- Many of our monitors are supplied with a tabletop base. (See the respective data sheet)
- We offer optional tabletop bases and wall mount brackets for all monitors. See our Mounting Brackets and Bases for more details and available styles.
- All TRU-Vu monitors 8.4″ and larger have 4 industry-standard VESA screw holes for mounting. These are arranged in a square pattern, 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm or 200 x 200 mm center-to-center. Monitors from 8.4″ to 32″ use M4 screws. They should sink into the monitor no more than 6-7 mm. Monitors 42″ and larger use M6 screws. They should sink into the monitor no more than 7 mm. VESA mount hole patterns range from 100 x 100 mm to 200 x 200 mm.