COME JOIN OUR GROWING TRU-VU MONITORS TEAM!
Tru-Vu Monitors is a leading provider of industrial and medical-grade monitors. Applications range widely from medical carts, custom manufacturing equipment, outdoor displays, the marine industry, medical carts, cranes, amusement parks, oil and gas, and other industries.
ABOUT THE JOB: Sales Representative – TRU-Vu Monitors
100% Remote / Work From Home (WFH)
JOB PURPOSE: The Sales Representative position is the first contact and valuable consultant to our clients in assisting them to select the right monitor for their applications.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Uncapped Commissions on Every Sale!
- 401K with a company match
- Basic employee life benefit, Long Term and Short Term Disability paid for by the company
- Opportunity for medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, accident, hospital indemnity and critical care benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 paid holidays and 10 days vacation year one
What Does A typical Day Look Like?
- Manage existing base of clients
- Limited travel – approximately 10%
- Meet monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Establish sales plans and activities, analyze market trend and competition (product and pricing)
- Call clients based on new leads that are received from marketing or our reps
- Offer solutions to clients based on client’s description of needs for their application
- Prepare quotations, order follow up and maintain customer interaction to secure sales
- Use CRM tool to track correspondence with clients as well as view past history
- Work with internal team to understand inventory position and to maintain inventory levels
- Continuously learn about display technology and our product features
- Provide troubleshooting support to our clients
- Prepare, generate, and follow up on verbal or written quotations to secure orders or determine reason for loss of order
- Proactively communicate with customers on their order shipment details
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures; report all unsafe activity
- Perform other duties as assigned
What do you need to bring to the table?
- A Bachelor’s Degree – A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferable
- 2 years’ B2B sales experience and a track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, communication, and follow-up skills
- Problem-solving skills to help match our products with clients’ needs
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to influence others & manage conflict
- Ability to self-direct and take constructive action in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and maximize productivity
- Commitment to integrity and ethical behavior
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Apple computers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing, walking, and sitting for a majority of the time
- Use of hands and arms to touch, lift, and reach, etc.
- Talking and hearing for a majority of the time
- Typing for portion of time
- Lifting and/or exerting up to 10 lbs. of weight/force frequently and up to 50 lbs. of weight /force occasionally